Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a Big One

This post is gigantic. We've had a crazy few weeks. Here are some pictures from: the Zoo with Grandma, getting messy in the kitchen with flour, OSU Homecoming, Halloween gingerbread house decorating, the pumpkin patch with Mimi, and the Fall Festival at church. I'll post some pictures of Addie in her spider costume soon, she wanted to be "Pider-rella" tonight but I made her just be plain Cinderella. She likes her Spider costume, too--she wore it the other night at the BA Halloween festival but I forgot my camera. We still have two more evenings of Halloween fun to go...I know you all are waiting for the picture of David in his baseball costume. :) Enjoy the pictures.

Grandma got the deluxe Jack tour of the zoo. He was so excited to show her around.

The kids staying busy while mom cooks dinner. Not so fun to clean up.

David and a sign from my vantage point at the Homecoming Parade in Stillwater

Jack got tons of attention with this getup.


At the Bixby pumpkin patch


Jack's Halloween house.

Addie & Grandma at the Fall Festival
She didn't cry...but she didn't hide the fact that she didn't like the snake!

Jackson decided he didn't want to trunk-or-treat, but wanted to help Dad pass out candy instead. You can see David's baseball in the background...

No comments: