Just Had to Share
Remember my post where I was so excited about hearing
from David & Forrest, authors of the marathon trainer
I used, about my shin splints? After the marathon I
emailed them again to thank them for their help and
let them know that I finished. I shared with them the
story about the looks I got when while standing in the
rain waiting for the race to start I told my David that
it was great weather for the run. Well, this is the
message I received from David Whitsett today:
"Hi Sarah, Congratulations to both you and your husband! And I
absolutely NEVER get tired of hearing stories like yours, so thanks
very much for letting us know. I love the idea of your comment on the
weather at the beginning of the marathon. It is exactly the kind of
thing that we hope will happen with people who use our book. Thanks
so much, Sarah. You ARE a marathoner! David"
absolutely NEVER get tired of hearing stories like yours, so thanks
very much for letting us know. I love the idea of your comment on the
weather at the beginning of the marathon. It is exactly the kind of
thing that we hope will happen with people who use our book. Thanks
so much, Sarah. You ARE a marathoner! David"
Totally made my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment