Monday, April 20, 2009

26.2 Miles Later


Wow. We were overwhelmed by all the words of encouragement and support we received via texts, emails, facebook, and phone this weekend in St. Louis! I even had friends posting my race results before I even knew them! This journey would have been much tougher without YOU!

David and I finished the marathon in 5 hours, 4 minutes, and 36 seconds. We are very sore and very tired, but very proud of our accomplishment. For those of you who have asked questions about the race, I'll post a more detailed account of the run...of course we have lots of funny stories after running 5 hours in the RAIN! As soon as race pictures are posted we'll share them with you.


At City Hall after the race and after changing into DRY clothes...ahhhhhh! I was sitting on the floor trying to get my toes to bend. :)

No comments: