I can't believe he is 5 already. He is an absolute delight of a little boy and I cannot wait to see his personality develop even more as he ages! He is definitely going to be a riot, especially the teenage years!
I read these all the time. Vickie, my nurse, took photos from the web site and made a framed collection of photos of the kids. I keep it above my desk. I show people this wekb site all of the time. This is a wonderful site that you have made.
I don't mean to quote the same as Tracey...but I can't believe he is 5 either. You have two great kids. Of course, since they have a great mom...that makes sense!
3 comments:
I can't believe he is 5 already. He is an absolute delight of a little boy and I cannot wait to see his personality develop even more as he ages! He is definitely going to be a riot, especially the teenage years!
I read these all the time. Vickie, my nurse, took photos from the web site and made a framed collection of photos of the kids. I keep it above my desk. I show people this wekb site all of the time. This is a wonderful site that you have made.
Poopa
I don't mean to quote the same as Tracey...but I can't believe he is 5 either. You have two great kids. Of course, since they have a great mom...that makes sense!
Post a Comment