A lot of work goes into getting that sweet picture to send in the Christmas cards every year. This year seems to be tougher than most...
They are so cute!! Can't believe all of Addie's hair!
I can't believe how big they are. Where did the time go?? I love the one where they are laughing together. How sweet!
Do the last one. I feel like I know them just by seeing this picture. Two sweet peas.
What fun! I can't believe how big they are!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are so cute!! Can't believe all of Addie's hair!
I can't believe how big they are. Where did the time go?? I love the one where they are laughing together. How sweet!
Do the last one. I feel like I know them just by seeing this picture. Two sweet peas.
What fun! I can't believe how big they are!!
Post a Comment