Friday, June 6, 2008

Long as I remember the rain been comin down...

My dad will appreciate the CCR reference but really, we've had a lot of rain via large storms this spring and summer. My grandpa's shamrocks are LOVING the damp and are popping up in my front gardens and flower pots to my great enjoyment. I'm not quite sure how they've transplanted themselves from the pots on the front porch but I don't mind. I found this cute little yellow mushroom in one of the potted plants on the porch--I think I'll let him stay, too. The other thing that popped up in our yard this week is this sign...every time the wind blows we hear more shingles flopping around up there--looking forward to the new roof and other repairs (garage, upstairs room both sustained water damage) to be finished in late June. Maybe we'd do better to build a boat...

1 comment:

Team Clechenko said...

Hi Sarah,

My email is eclechenko@gmail.com.

Hope to chat soon!!