Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Mail Day and Crazy Week

Our little pool side bistro...
Scuba ready...
A good mail day!

Even though this week has been insanely busy, we're having a great time. We are in the midst of VBS at our church (I have 12 four year olds to lead around!), and J and I are trying to also get ready for our weekend at Camp Lutherhoma. One day this week Jack and I had three packages waiting for us on the front porch. Talk about a good mail day! One of the packages was from my friend from the blogging world, Annie who, when I shared with her my obsession with White Sharks, sent me "The Devil's Teeth," a book I haven't been able to put down. She also sent some beautiful fabric (reminds me of the huge ginkgo trees in the park across from my work in St. Louis), fabric paint, and a calendar she letterpressed. What a treat!

No comments: