She looks so much like you as she is getting bigger and especially since she is growing hair. I keep praying it will be curly like yours, but Addie may want me to stop. I don't know if she would like me wishing for curls AND her red hair to say around!!!! Have a great weekend. I will be sewing and wrapping up some swaps hopefully!
2 comments:
She looks so much like you as she is getting bigger and especially since she is growing hair. I keep praying it will be curly like yours, but Addie may want me to stop. I don't know if she would like me wishing for curls AND her red hair to say around!!!! Have a great weekend. I will be sewing and wrapping up some swaps hopefully!
Hey you, when exactly are you coming to the great state of Cali? It would be amazing if we could somehow manage to hook up...
BTY, I LOVE Addie's red hair. I'm hoping to eventually get a red head myself; we'll have to see.
Anna, pretending to be her husband right now
Post a Comment