Thursday, May 3, 2007

Oh, Happy Day!

It's a good day at the Ross house. On top of getting my new pair of KEENs in the mail...

I try very hard to not make bowel movements part of my conversations, but this is monumental--after potty training in September of last year--Jackson BM-ed in the potty for the first time today! We have tried everything to get him to give up his "I need a pull-up" method--and were envisioning him going off to the prom with a Pull-up under his arm "just in case." He was so excited and proud of himself. I jumped up and down with glee, and that wasn't for only Jack's benefit. If someone told me when I was studying rocks in college that I'd be jumping up and down for poo for a living...maybe the craziest thing is that I wouldn't have it any other way.

...now if my Amos Lee Cd's would only get here!

No comments: